Monday, September 2, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

A few weeks ago, I made this card for a recent JAI challenge, but I missed the cut-off... still, I wanted to blog it and it's better late than never, right?!

I had some snowflakes (retired card) that I thought would work really well on a card.



Card: pool party, whisper white, pool party cord'dinations card stock
Stamp(s): snowflake soriree
Ink: pool parter
Accessories: snow flurry die, pool part ribbon, rhinestones, honeycomb embossing folder, big-shot

I stacked up three different sized snowflakes to give the project some dimension and added some embossing with the cord-dinations card stock to create some texture.  You may not be able to see it very well, but I love how the embossed cord-dinations card creates two different colours.  The ribbon and rhinestones give it a certain 'wow' that I'm loving.  Can't wait to pass this on at Christmas time!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!