Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mosaic madness!



Card: strawberry slush, costal cabana
Ink: strawberry blush, costal cabana
Stamp set(s): mosaic madness, create a cupcake
Accesseries: mosaic punch, rhinestones, stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals

I know it's been awhile (I'm saying this a lot these days...), but I've been having fun with some new goodies!  I'm in love with this stamp set and the co-ordinating punch - they are perfect to play around with!  I decided to use two of the new in-colours to create this birthday card.  Of course, I had to stamp the inside, and I added a fun sentiment to go with the 'happy birthday' on the front.  I created a quick and simple banner to add the main sentiment, and finished it off with some bling to give it some 'wow'.

This has already been sold to a friend for a birthday celebration today!  Hope she likes it!

I've set myself a challenge to blog once a week for the next little while, so we'll see how it goes. It always feels good to set some goals and actually see them being achieved.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this challenge can bring some positive motivation to my creativity.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!