Sunday, June 17, 2012

Butterfly thanks


Card: cherry cobbler, old olive, whisper white
DSP: old olive patterned dsp
Ink: cherry cobbler, old olive
Stamp set(s): so happy for you, fresh vintage
Accessories: pearls, beautiful butterflies die cut, beautiful wings embosslit, top note die cut, big shot, sponge

Well, I managed to pull this card together as a thank you for a dear friend who came and talked to a support group I below to.  It was perfect to go with the gift we presented to her!  She loved it :-)

I've given my big shot a bit of a work out here, and I have used the rock n' technique on the image inside, which gives it some extra colour.  The pearls and distressing finish it off.  It's a simple card that I felt I was able to cope with at the moment...  I can say that it felt good to get back into my creative groove - yay!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome to see your creativity at work again, Anna! Lovely card - the fresh vintage set is one of my favourites! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a spell in the craft room to lift your spirits Anna. I am sure this card recipient would have been thrilled to receive this and your gift. Welcome back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean & simply look. Great to see you posting - really miss you. You are continually in our thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!