Sunday, May 13, 2012

JAI colour challenge


Card: whisper white, daffodil delight, so saffron
Ink: daffodil delight marker
Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, petals-a-plenty embossing folder, pearls

When I saw the JAI challenge for this week, I wanted to enter something even though I almost don't have any whisper white cardstock in my stash right now!  A problem when the challenge is to just add daffodil delight, so saffron and whisper white!  I only had a small butterfly in so saffron, too, which made this challenge quite the challenge!  It there, even if you it's had to spot!

This is my take on the challenge, and it's a small 3" card that I have embossed.  I decided to add the rest of the butterflies with a pearl inside.  I used my marker to bring out the flower stamens, so there is no actual stamping on this project, either.  I think it has a fresh, spring feel, which I'm needing right now :-)

3 comments:

  1. LOL, they don't call it a challenge for nothing Anna! Beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card, Anna! So bright and happy, and I love how you've used the marker. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I love how you have coloured the centre of each of the embossed flowers - it's very effective. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!