Sunday, April 8, 2012

Turquoise birthday

Card: whisper white, tempting turquoise
DSP: tempting turquoise patterned DSP
Ink: daffodil delight (marker), real red (marker)
Stamp set(s): creative elements, well scripted
Accessories: real red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, pearl, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot

I've CASE'd this from the current Impressions magazine, which comes each month from Stampin' Up! when you sign on as a demonstrator. It has fantastic ideas and projects to use in workshops, and today when I was looking through the April magazine, I loved this design and wanted to re-create it with my own person touch. I have added a tempting turquoise panel inside to give the card a little more stability... This would be a simple project to use in a workshop or to re-create in batches. I've also used a technique that I have used before, which is to brush a marker across a stamped image, and highlight some areas of the stamp in a contrasting colour. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!