Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thanks - easel card


Card: crumb cake, chocolate chip, very vanilla
Ink: cajin craze, chocolate chip
Stamp set(s): french foliage, so happy for you
Accessories: very vanilla seam binding, clear block

I wanted to make something a little different today, so out came the easel card...  I wasn't too sure where this one was heading in my mind, so I just let it evolve and by the time I stamped and added the seam binding, it was done!  It just came together, and that was cool :-)  Love days when my crafting just flows...

Here, I have used a clear block to stamp the centre image/background - I need to practice this more as it's such a cool technique to use in your projects and depending on how you use your clear block, you can create lots of different effects.  Oh, the possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. Your easel card is just lovely! The clear block stmoing looks fabulous too Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!