Friday, April 27, 2012

Rich razzleberry meets island indigo...


Card: crumb cake, island indigo, rich razzleberry, very vanilla
Ink: rich razzleberry, island indigo
Stamp set(s): just believe, well scripted
Accessories: vellum, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, sponges, pearls, very vanilla seam binding, piecing tool

I was looking online and found this and I just had to CASE it!!  I was also keen to try rich razzleberry and island indigo for a different colour combo...  What do you think?  I wasn't sure at first, but it's growing on me - definitely have to try this combo again soon!  I love the vellum butterfly - I keep forgetting about vellum, but it's so cool to use, especially when it's embossed.  And I've used my piecing tool to create some distressing around the image, which I'm keen to keep practicing with to use in more projects.  So many things buzzing around the inspiration bank, but so little time to get them out into projects...!

3 comments:

  1. I like it a lot, Anna! The colour combo, the vellum...all of it. Awesome card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me likey :) it's a lovely combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is stunning! They aren't two colours I would have thought to use together, but they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!