Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Engagement!

Card: cherry cobbler, real red, whisper white
Ink: cherry cobbler, real red
Stamp set: well scripted
Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, whisper white organza ribbon, pearls, bayer

A couple at church have just announced their engagement, and for their engagement party tonight, I created this card.  I dusted off my brayer to create the banner, and then stamped the sentiment.  A butterfly, pearls and ribbon finished off this project nicely.  I love how the two tones of red, and the brayered panel.  I added a real red and whisper white inside panel, but I had signed it before I had taken a pic, so haven't included it here.  Here's wishing the happy couple every blessing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!