Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Get well soon, Ruth!

Card: daffodil delight, night of navy, whisper white
Ink: daffodil delight (marker), night of navy, old olive
Stamp set(s): mixed bunch, creative elements
Accessories: sponge, whisper white organza ribbon, pearl, blossom punch

Well, my sister Ruth and I have been down south, cyclying the Otago Rail Trail for a week, but to cut a long story short, on the last day of the trail, my sister fell off her bike and broke her ankle! I wanted to cheer up her day today, as she's been having a bit of a rough time, so I made this card for her this evening. I thought I would go for something bright, and my colour coach (love it!) told me to put night of navy and old olive with daffodil delight, so that's what I've done. I kinda like this colour combo, and with some bright flowers and the gorgeous background stamp from the creative elements stamp set, this cheered her up!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ruth!! I hope your ankle is feeling better real soon. Just as well you have Anna to run around after you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!