Thursday, March 1, 2012

Simple fresh vintage



Card: whisper white
Ink: cherry cobbler, early expresso
Stamp set(s): fresh vintage, well scripted

Accessories: cherry cobbler scallop ribbon


Happy first of March!! I needed a very quick and simple project to post today... And this one I found online met my needs! Love the simplicity, the colours and the design. I meant to use dimensionals on the main panel, but I had already put on tape before I realised...doh! I may do another one for my stash, and I'll be using dimensionals to give the project a little more dimension and texture.


I have used one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets (yours if you spend $120, not including shipping before the end of March!), and the gorgeous scallop ribbon. The card was crying out for some colour inside, so I decided to stamp the flower in one corner. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!