Friday, March 16, 2012

Mono card

Card: early expresso, soft suede, very vanilla
Ink: soft suede, early expresso
Stamp set: lovely as a tree
Asscessories: early expresso striped ribbon

A very quick card today... I used the colour coach to work at the best monocromatic colour scheme for early expresso. Luckily it was soft suede, which I have! I love this stamp set, so I wanted to combine the colours I love with the stamp set I love (one of them, at least!). I've stamped an inside panel (very vanilla) with early express and soft suede. I know it's technically tomorrow now (yikes!) but wanted to get this up. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Clean and simple, but dramatic with that wide ribbon and big bow. Lovely Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!