Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where pool party & rich razzleberry collide!



Card: pool party, rich razzleberry, whisper white
Ink: pool party, rich razzleberry
Stamp set: because I care

Accessories: scallop border punch, dazzling diamonds, sponge, pool party ruffled ribbon


When I was catching up with the lovely Sharlene today, she mentioned her new favourite colour combo - pool party and rich razzleberry. I just had to create something to see for myself! I mean, they don't go together, do they?? Oh, but they do - VERY well!


Here, I have punched a border on one side, stamped my image and sentiment and layered it on rich razzleberry. Ribbon and some dazzling diamonds on the flower just set it off nicely. Apologies for the blurry second picture of the inside panel...I'll have to work out what's happening with my camera.


Thanks Sharlene for the inspiration - you're a gem :-)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual. That colour combo really does work will have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't muck around, Anna...lol. Lovely colour combination and absolutely lovely card! Nice touch stamping the inside of the card as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!