Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Friends

Card: whisper white, rich razzleberry, night of navy

Ink: rich razzleberry, night of navy

Stamp set(s): delicate doilies, just believe

Accessories: whisper white square envelope, night of navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, 1" circle punch, sponge


This is a very cute card I made to fit a little square envelope from SU! I've stamped whisper white with two different doily stamps in two different colours, sponged the edge, added the ribbon and attached to the base card. I decided to add a sentiment, so I punched a circle and stamped it with the smallest doily, and stamped the sentiment to add on top. I have also stamped the front of the envelope, but wouldn't you know it, the razzleberry image came up with the outline of the stamp...grrr! It's not a mistake - only a creative challenge to cover up! Anyway, I had to add a big butterfly - I would have preferred not to, but there go... I think this is a lovely card/gift to cheer someone up with, all things considered :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!