Tuesday, January 31, 2012

With sympathy



Card: rich razzleberry, early expresso, whisper white

DSP: rich razzleberry patterned paper
Ink: rich razzleberry, early expresso
Stamp set(s): just believe, bliss, silloutte sentiments

Accessories: rich razzleberry satin ribbon, silver brad, pearls, sponges


I learnt today that the father of a good friend passed away at the weekend. I just had to create a homemade card for her today to let her know I'm thinking of her. Hopefully it'll put a smile on her face, and cheer her up a little.


I took a sketch from Mojo Monday for this one, and did the vintage stamping and sponging to create a wistful, dreamy look. I decided to stamp an inside panel, and I'm glad I did as it makes the card look elegant and professional, and it'll be the perfect place for a special message.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a beautiful card.
    Sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sure the card will help cheer her up :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!