Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thanks rosette

Card: pool party, soft suede, very vanilla
DSP: spice cake
Ink: pool party, soft suede
Stamp sets: delicate doilies, so happy for you
Accessories: scallop trim border punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, big shot, pool party ruffled ribbon

Over at Try Stampin on Tuesdays, they have a sketch challenge and I decided to use what I had on my desk to make this thank you card using the sketch they provided. This came together so fast I was a little blown away! My new love is rosettes, and this one looks gorgeous as the focal point. The photo is poor because of the poor lighting, but hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Very neat take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rosette and colour combo Anna. Good luck in the challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour combo and I LOVE that the central image is something other than a stamp. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!