Monday, January 2, 2012

Pretty in purple

Card: rich razzleberry, wisteria wonder, whisper white
Ink: rish razzleberry, wisteria wonder
Stamp sets: delicate doilies, curly, well scripted
Accessories: butterfly wings embosslit, big shot, pearls, brayer

For Christmas, I gave my mother and sister a tin of home-made cards each, and I'll be sharing some of the projects that I put together for the tins over the next few weeks. Tomorrow, I'll post a pic of the actual tin I altered for Mum...stay tuned! In the meantime, here is one of the cards I included in the tin for her.

This card came together really quickly, but it's so effective with masked off brayering and a sentiment. The pearls on the butterfly just 'make' it for me. I love this colour combo, too, and I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more of these colours!

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike I made the same for my mom :) this is a lovely card Anna, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Anna, I love those colours and the masking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!