Sunday, January 8, 2012

Petal cone gift

Card: calypso coral, island indigo, whisper white
Ink: calypso coral, island indigo
Stamp set: delicate doilies
Accessories: petal cone die, big shot, whisper white organza ribbon, rhinestone, scallop border punch, sponge, 1-3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch

I was too late to enter this over at SUO (Stampin-Up Only Challenges), but thought it was fun to share anyway. I was having another play with my petal cone die, and my current favourite stamp set (if you hadn't noticed already!) and came up with this cute gift-box/cone. I'm not sure if it's finished or not... I couldn't decide if it needed something else - what do you think? I'll probably make a matching gift-card and add some chocolates for a gift for someone.

And, for something exciting, the annual Sale-a-bration starts 24th Jan!! You won't want to miss it - a special range of gorgeous paper, stamp sets, and embellishments are free on any order of $120. More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!