Friday, January 20, 2012

Just because



Card: concord crush, whisper white
DSP: concord crush DSP patterned paper

Ink: concord crush, pear pizazz

Stamp set: because I care

Accessories: sponges, dazzling diamonds, concord crush 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon, top note die cut, big shot

I wasn't sure where I was headed as I played along with the sketch callenge over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, but I knew I wanted to make a sympathy card - you just never know when you'll need one... So, using my colour coach, I teamed up concord crush with pear pizazz, and finished this off with some dazzling diamonds. I'm sure it'll be appreciated when the time comes!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty! I just love Stampin' Up products. I become a Demonstrator tomorrow, I am excited! Congratulations to you! I enjoyed looking at your blog.

    www.loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the colours! I need to use my colour coach more! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the flower and the striped border. Not too prissy, suitable for anyone. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!