Saturday, January 21, 2012

JAI challenge - no.101


Card: cherry cobbler, blushing bride, whisper white
Ink: cherry cobbler, blushing bride
Stamp set(s): delicate doilies, well scripted

Accessories: cherry cobbler polka dot scallop ribbon, pearls, perfect polka dots embossing folder, big shot, scallop trim border punch


This week's sketch challenge at JAI was one that I really wanted to have a go at when I first saw it. The projects from the design team are all well worth checking out, so head on over to JAI and have a look for yourself! This was my take on the sketch. I don't really love it, but the ruffled ribbon I adore! There is some "rock n' rolling" happening, and pearls, and the sentiment is gorgeous, so this may be growing on me after all!

3 comments:

  1. this is very nice Anna, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think the rock and rolling looks fabulous Anna and the ruffled ribbon is the perfect framing for the "ruffled" doily. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. You must have had patience to do that ruffled ribbon. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!