Monday, January 16, 2012

Cherry birthday




Card: cherry cobbler, whisper white, confetti white

Stamp set(s): just believe, curly cute

Ink: cherry cobbler, early expresso

Accessories: cherry cobbler polka dot ruffled ribbon, sponge, pearls


This was a quick card I made up tonight... Nothing spectacular, but I like the confetti white with the cherry cobbler. There is a little hint of early expresso sponged around the edges, and the pearls give it a little "wow". I think I'm more used to my brayer than sponging, so I'm not liking this card all that much, but still, a home-made card can put a smile on anyones' face :-) A card to put into my stash for the right occasion...! Apologies for the awful photography - this time of night is not a good time for lighting etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!