Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wedding card

Card: night of navy, basic black, whisper white
Ink: night of navy, basic black, marina mist
Stamp set: delicate doilies, well scripted
Accessories: white embossing powder, versamark, pearls, whisper white 5/8 organza ribbon

A work colleague got married yesterday, and I pulled this card together for my work team to sign and give to the happy couple. It's half an A4 size, so there was plenty of room for everyone to sign it. I knew the bride was going to have black trim on her dress, and that the bridesmaids dresses were going to be blue, so I used those colours as the basis of the card. I white embossed the sentiment on blasic black card, and it just popped! I added some printing paper (white) to the inside to make it look professional, and for writing on as night of navy is so dark to write on, and finished it off with pearls. I love it!

The actual wedding service was lovely, and most of my work team managed to make it to the ceremony, which was special. Wishing you all the very best Michael and Keri-Ann!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Wedding card Anna! I would never have thought to use the Doillies, but it works wonderfully. LOVE the colour scheme too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card and the more I see the doillies stamps used the more I think I need them ...damn you.. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!