Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Work colleague birthday card

Card: real read, very vanilla, early expresso
Ink: real red, early expresso

Stamp set: strength and hope

Other: 1-1/4" real red striped grosgrain ribbon, rhinestones


One of my work colleagues had a birthday this past weekend, and I wanted to make her a card for the whole team to sign. This is a full A4 piece of cardstock folded in half, so it's quite big! I was going to sponge the edges and make it look shabby, but I really like the clean look. The birthday girl loved it!

3 comments:

  1. What's not to love, Anna it's an awesome card. I love what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Anna and I'm sure the birthday girl appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky birthday girl! This is another lovely card from you, Anna! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!