Monday, October 3, 2011

It's all about Christmas!


Card: old olive, real red, very vanilla

Stamp set: seasons of joy

Ink: old olive, real red

Other: vintage wallpaper embossing folder, big shot, decorative label punch, 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (real red), 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (real red), rhinestones, sponge


Over at Craft Room Challenge, the current challenge was anything Christmas. I love Christmas, and couldn't resist playing along!


I have embossed the background panel, fussy-cut my tree, cut and frayed my striped ribbon, and added some rhinestones for some bling. Not my most favourite project, but I love the effect of the frayed ribbon (learnt that trick at the recent Day Out in Auckland...). Another card to add to my growing pile of Christmas cards - yay!

2 comments:

  1. Cool card, Anna! I love the frayed ribbon! Very clever indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your frayed ribbon and the card Anna. I must try this myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!