Wednesday, September 14, 2011

JAI Colour Challenge

Card: marina mist, whisper white
Ink: marina mist
Stamp set: strength and hope
Other: sponge, rhinestone

Over at JAI, this week's challenge was a colour challenge - white and one colour of your choice! I chose marina mist (my current favourite!) and came up with this project.

It's quite simple, but I love the sponging and repeated sentiment stamped on the background whisper white. I layered up the background and butterfly for an elegant, pretty look. I love marina mist with whisper white and just had to put these colours together! If I happen to give this card away, I'll put a whisper white panel inside with a sentiment...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anna! Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!