Sunday, June 26, 2011

Quilt card

Card: whispher white, riding hood red, more mustard
DSP: unknown (retired?)
Ink: ridng hood red
Stamp: unknown (from a mini?)
Ribbon: whisper white 5/8" satin ribbon
Other: anywhere glue stick

This was my first try at a quilt card, and loved the results. I'm definitely going to use this technique again, thanks to my upline, Paula! It's really quite simple with a little practice, and some anywhere glue stick for perfect "movability" of the tiny strips of DSP.

I had lots of fun with this, and if you want to have some fun and learn how, contact me to book a workshop!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Anna :-) love the bow too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Debi said, great card Anna! The DSP you've used goes really well together. I'm yet to try this technique - looking foward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anna. Must have a go at another one myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!