Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

It was late last week when I realised Mother's Day was coming up, and I still needed to send my mother a special card... I decided to stick with the colour combo of my recent team swaps, and came up with this card for Mum.

I decorated the inside, too:



Card: poppy parade, blushing bride, whisper white


Ink: poppy parade, blushing bride


Stamps: well scripted, so happy for you, pocket silhouettes


Other: scallop trim border punch, linen thread, brayer




I brayered the top of whisper white card, stamped the flower across the bottom, and stamped the sentiment. For the inside, I punched the bottom edge with the scallop trim border punch (lovin' this!) and stamped the small flower across the bottom, repeating the colour combo of poppy parade and blushing bride. Mum was thrilled with it, and rang me as soon as she got it in the post! So glad it got there in time!

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous card Anna! I've yet to try that colour combo but it's next on my list! What colour did you stamp your sentiment with?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!