Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy International Nurses Day!

As my sister is a nurse, we're celebrating International Nurses Day today! Of course, I had to make a card for my sister, and I finished this off last night - without her even knowing about it! I love surprises! I had this waiting on the breakfast table this morning for her...

Card: concord crush, whisper white, real red
Ink: concord crush, real red
Stamps: defining alphabet, so happy for you (SAB)
Ribbon: concord crush 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon
Other: scallop trim border punch, textured impressions embossing folder, big shot, white gel pen

I don't think Stampin Up! have come up with a stamp of a nurse, so I've kept this card real simple. Loving my big shot and the embossing folders that Stampin Up! have produced - they give any project so much dimension and texture!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little red crosses- clever :-)
    Happy Nurses Day to your sis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely to surprise her with a card. Thanks Debi for alerting me to the fact that the red was for the crosses. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!